- 3 c. sugar
- 1 c. cooking oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 t cinnamon
- 2 t cloves
- 2/3 c water
- 2 c pumpkin
- 3 1/2 c flour
- 2 t baking soda
- 1 c nuts (optional)
- Mix in order and pour into 4 greased loaf pans
- Fill batter 1/2 full and bake for an hour at 350 degrees.
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flourPreheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine flour, cinnamon and nutmeg and cut in shortening. Beat egg with milk and pumpkin and combine with flour, mixing well. Stir until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool and serve.
1/2 cup pumpkin, canned
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 tablespoons Crisco
1 whole egg
1/2 cup buttermilk
|1.||In a large bowl mix together the first eight ingredients.|
|2.||Transfer to crock pot coated with Pam.|
|3.||Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.|
|4.||Serve in bowls with whip cream, if desired.|
- 2 c sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 c vegetable oil
- 1 orange(squeeze juice save peel for zest)
- 3 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 lg granny smith apples peeled and cored and cubed in
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 dash(es) orange extract(optional)
Directions1. Prepare bundt pan(butter and flour or bakers joys) and preheat oven to 325
2. Begin mixing sugar , eggs , oil, and orange juice. Then slowly add all of the dry ingredients. Add apples and pecans last. This batter should be very thick and dense.
3. Pour batter in bundt pan and bake for 1 hour and 15min or until tester comes out clean.
4. Turn cake onto a plate and allow to cool
5. Mix glaze to the consistency you would like it
6. Drizzle the cake with the glaze and enjoy
- 1 Tbsp milk( depending on how thick you want your
** added the left over caramel squares cut into small chunks in the batter. Will get back to you on that!
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F
2. Start with roast at room temp.
3. Mix salt, pepper, and flour together, rub on roast
4. Roast at 5 minutes per pound, DO NOT OPEN OVEN!!!
5. At the end of cooking, turn oven off DO NOT OPEN OVEN OR REMOVE ROAST.
6. Let oven completely cool (2-3 hours)
7. When oven is cool, remove roast and enjoy. The most important part of this is NOT OPENING OVEN