- 1 pkg. Nutter Butter cookies, about 30
- 60 semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
1. Melt white chocolate in a microwave or double boiler.
2. Lay a Nutter Butter cookie on a small plate or other washable surface.
3. Spoon melted white chocolate over front of cookie.
4. Press two mini chocolate chips into white chocolate for eyes. Refrigerate on waxed paper to set.
5. Repeat with remaining cookies.
**Note: This recipe has you cover only one side of the Nutter Butter cookies in white chocolate. This helps to cut down on the overwhelming richness of an entirely-covered cookie. Want your entire ghost to be white? Buy a bit of extra white chocolate, and dip the whole cookie. You can do anything you like with this easy Halloween cookie recipe.